This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Plunkett Associates the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer by Plunkett Associates when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site.|
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;|
|“Plunkett Associates”||means Plunkett Associates Ltd trading as Plunkett Associates Office D33, Kestrel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Waterwells Drive, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 2AT;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Plunkett Associates makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Plunkett Associates makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Plunkett Associates and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (www.plunkettassociates.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.plunkettassociates.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- job title;
- business contact information such as business address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
3. Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Plunkett Associates for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communication System that we provide will be retained for as long as we have a business need, for example, in order to provide a service or fulfil contractual obligations.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is collected and stored securely in accordance with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. For more details on security, see Clause 8 below.
- iii. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- fulfil contractual obligations;
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services / communication;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for marketing purposes which may be done using email, telephone or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
Plunkett Associates from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, IT backups, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Plunkett Associates requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the GDPR.
5. Your rights relating to your data
- Plunkett Associates will comply with the requirements regarding any request you make regarding your rights under GDPR to delete restrict, object, access, rectify your data submitted through the website and Services.
6. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
7. Accessing your own Data
- You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data.
- Data security is of great importance to Plunkett Associates and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online. Data is deleted appropriately and securely when no longer required for business purposes.
- ii. Personal Data is transferred internationally by use of Website Services. Where appropriate external suppliers are restricted to those which have signed up to ‘Privacy Shield’.
9. Changes to this Policy
10. Third Party Privacy Assurance
- Google Analytics Privacy Notice
- JivoChat (Live Chat Facility)
- CampaignMonitor (Newsletter dissemination)
Last Updated 10/05/2018